Thursday, May 31, 2012

Missing In Action

FLOOR

I know I have not been updating with photos.  Honestly, I've checked out of this process.  Tired of it.  Second-guessing every decision.  Sick of pizza.  Dust everywhere.  I love painter's tape, almost as I love sharpies, and even that is getting old.  I've been taking pictures throughout and telling myself I'll post them later.  Later has turned into 20 days.  So, thanks, Marlena, for pushing me!

The floor went in 2 weeks ago.  I'm getting used to it.  It's a big change from having honed and filled travertine and very tight grout lines, to grout everywhere and tripping over my feet with the new stone.





LET THERE BE WATER

 Last Monday (5/21), the faucets went in.  No more walking down to the stream the hallway.




REFRIGERATOR

"Mom, that is really ugly.  Why didn't you get something that was really nice"?


All other appliances are in the garage, still in boxes.

Glass was installed in cabinets today

Working on back splash now.



No comments:

Post a Comment