Saturday, March 31, 2012

No.Hot.Water.

Getting a bit frustrated with contractors that the GC sends over.  Had gas line moved down to accommodate new oven on Thursday morning.  Plumber turned gas off and forgot to reset water heater.  No hot water Friday morning.  Apparently we used all 60 gallons Thursday night!  Plumber told me he could be at the house after his first call, which wasn't very close to us.  He said he could tell me how to restart it.  This is not my job.  "Ok, tell me what to do; it's not going to blow up on me, is it?"  Now I know how to reset the water heater.  Learn something new everyday.

Two weeks ago, when they put the dryer back after taking out floor, they forgot to open the flap.  Another phone call to get the guy back here ASAP so I could dry clothes.

We have decided not to use the GC's granite and tile guy; can't trust the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment